22 March 2007

Paste to Copy :)


















feta, garlic and parsley paste

No matter how much fun there is with crunching and chewing, with all the crispiness and cracking, I have always adored above all the velvety and smoothness in my foods. That's why I'm so fond of pastes which deliciously melt on hot toasts and can be eaten away straight from the jar just by dipping your finger...

















What is more, pastes give you wonderful opportunity for unrestrained creativity development since all it takes is just to put everything you fancy into a blender and add enough liquid to get THE texture. I prefer to add olive oil though other oils, ketchup, mustard and butter are attractive as well.

















chick peas, hot paprika and almonds

Being a vegetarian it's really nice to find out that you can actually make soya beans quite edible by blending them with all sorts of spices and herbs.
















roasted trout, tomato paste, basil and carrots

As a bold girl, I do not even hestitate to use the humble trout for my pastes. In fact, fish like mackerel and tuna, with all their sumptuous fat, are very inspiring and efficient for a paste artist, even though the blender needs heavy washing before you decide on a strawberry smoothie...

2 Comments:

Blogger gagatka79 said...

Hi Scott
Thank you for warm encouragement. I truly think Polish food has much pleasure to offer people around the world. And of course, I will go on with my cooking :)

7:04 PM  
Blogger maliboo said...

Nice title ;)

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home