23 November 2006

Orange autumn...

















This year autumn is rather merciful and instead of cold greyish days it brings lots of colours. What I like most are orange leaves lazily wavering in the golden sun.

















That's something what makes Polish forests so incredibly enthusiastic even though the calendar cries for winter sleep. And Sopot is especially charming these days with all its beach alleys inviting you for endless walks. It's so easy to fall in love there...

















But even if you are single, there is no reason to get miserable. There is always pumkin you get along with... :)

















And with a bit of spices and warm feelings towards the orange giant you may end up with quite a nice evening too.

















I prefer it simple - with cinnamon, ginger, butter, salt and a pinch of hot paprika.


















It may mashed as well and then... well it's just the matter of throwing in some potato dumplings ...

















or even mixing it with yoghurt and muesli, which I like best since I am a real muesli-addict.

2 Comments:

Blogger John J. Goddard said...

I think I could live on mashed pumpkin with yogurt and muesli. Or bathe in it.

And I think I need to see Polska. Tell us more about Sopot?

j

1:39 PM  
Blogger gagatka79 said...

John Uhm, it seems you like the idea of yummy baths as much as I do :) Fortunately there is no need to limit oneself to pumpkin. We haven't discussed chocolate fondue yet...

And I guess that Polska is really worth seeing and tasting! Sopot is the most exclusive sea spa at the Baltic coast but I'll have more of it here soon!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home