03 July 2006

For those that are too hot...

Some always are and I guess it's good for them:)
But with ice cream it's never too much, really...

Here are some of my own pics:
























topped with berries





















with amaretti and cherries



















resting lazily on watermelon

My big Bra ate all of them and looked quite happy:)

The following are not mine unfortunately, but some of the best pics I spotted on Flicker (sorry for loosing authors):























innocent:)




















temptating...

















chocolate ones always win...
























These were called "lick me" and I have nothing to add, really...

Apart maybe from a dessert that my friend made for me the other VERY hot day.
"Black Breast". Operation takes 3 steps:



















One cup made of strawberries and mascarpone...


















two make more sense...



















Just like Naomi's:) I swear it wasn't my idea...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I would like is to have a spoon to eat all of them!

Delicious and beautiful!

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does "my big Bra" mean?

Bra means biustonosz.
Is that what you mean?

Jellie

9:04 PM  
Blogger gagatka79 said...

well, it's more like my short version of brother...

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in English the short version of brother is "bro". "bra" means biustonosz (short of brassiere).

Jellie

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home