18 June 2006

Eatin light

It's not that I'm on a diet. Never ever any more. (I once went a bit too far, or too slim:)

But when weather is hot and some virus attacks you - truly painful for me in the last couple of days you really do not dream of t-bone steaks or cheesy tarts with onions... Do you?

I prefer sweet, moist and cold these days and that more often than ends up with some cereals, natural yoghurt and seasonal fruit. And nuts - everybody needs something to crunch on.

My usual lunches look something like that:
















plate of fruit















rice pudding with plum jam & yoghurt

Of course, ice cream are girl's summer best friends (no matter what you hear from those tawny boys on the beach). I'm fortunate enough to have a firend who owns an Italian gelateria in my hometown (he is Italian bambino in fact). Recently I managed to shot 2 snaps of his lemon ice cream just ready made. But I'll bring you some more...... much more gorgeous:)))

















lemon gelato

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Hi Gagatka,

Fruit is always great for dessert. So is lemon gelato! Nice pictures. Welcome to the world of food blogging!

Sam

11:51 AM  
Blogger gagatka79 said...

I'm glad you like it:) I hope i'll do some progress anyway - there are lot of you to learn from:)))

3:18 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I LOVE gelato! I can't wait for your other gelato pics. How lucky are you to have such a friend.

11:31 AM  
Blogger nikcreate said...

the lemon gelato looks so fluffy! hmmm.....yum yum :)

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gagatka, I fell in love with the gorgeous looking machine :) the gelato looks fantastic.

By the way, I've been to poland - it's such a beautiful country and I'd love to visit again some time...

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home